Haaga 477 isweep
Delivery for this model is late December 2017
The Haaga 477 isweep is the first in the new generation sweepers with the Turbo patented three brush sweeping system.
With new additions to the sweeper performance has been enhanced in this new range. Changes to the sweeping plate, dust seals around third brush and isweep clutch system have all improved the sweeping performance.
New ergonomic handle for fatigue free operation.With a guiding roller and brush guider on one side only, this gives the added advantage of sweeping into corners, the other side with no roller allows the protruding brush to sweep better under an overlapping edge. Gear covers have also been fitted over the front disc drives to increase the durability. Easy to store and light weight to carry, makes sweeping quick and easy to do.
- Turbo operating system
- 77cm sweeping width
- 50 litre waste bin
- Weight 14 kg
- Performance 2900 sqm/h
- Wall storage capable
- Gear covers
- Dust seals
- Ergonomic handle
- Brush guider
Features and Benefits:
- Sweeps up fine and course dirt
- Sweeps up dry as well as wet leaves
- Space saving storage,with out loosing contents from the waste bin
- Problem free,belt-less drive.
- Light weight construction for fatigue free operation.
- Dust seals around the third brush
- Domestic Use: 4 years brush wear warranty, 2 years complete sweeper
- Commercial: 12 months on complete sweeper
Note: Terms and conditions apply.
Click here to see the model comparison chart.